I started out as an entrepreneurial artist and have grown with the times to become a digital strategist, with a focus on marketing and small business.
But everything I do falls under one umbrella: helping YOU launch your ideas and get noticed.
I have spent most of my career in the News media industry, blending my internet marketing and sales experience with my passion for the arts and entrepreneurship.
I now devote my time to illustrating, writing, consulting, and speaking.
I am an Advisory Board member to the following organizations/businesses:
- Small Business Development Center of the Spartanburg Area
- School of Arts, Humanities, and Communications; Dorman High School
- Business Black Box Magazine
I have written two books:
- “The Artist and Designer’s Book of Tips”
- “God’s 7 Keys for Creative People”
I have been happily married to my wife Monica and I’m the father of 3 beautiful and talented daughters: Azsa, Anisa and Moriah.